Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 per annum
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual who is looking to start a career. You will be joining a growing, very well established local organisation where prospects for advancement is available.
You will have a high level of numeracy, attention to detail and accuracy and a flexible working attitude as you will be working in both the office and warehouse. You will be confident using Microsoft Excel on a daily basis and be a strong problem solver.
Your duties will include:
- Checking goods in on arrival and maintaining accurate stock records on computer system and recording details of all stock movements
- Developing and maintaining good communications/ relationships with suppliers as a 1st point of contact
- Reconciling goods received against purchase orders and booking on to the stock system
- Tracking supplier invoices and confirming costs against original quotations
- Assisting with all administration tasks and stock counting in the warehouse
If you are confident using MS Excel, happy to do a dual office/warehouse position and are looking to start your career then please email your CV today