We are looking for a reliable and motivated Stock Coordinator to join an excellent employer in Cardiff.
What will you be doing as a stock coordinator?
- Implement and maintain a stock check schedule for all storage locations.
- Maintain accurate stock records by carrying out stock checks
- Coordinate engineer car stocks audits including the administration of individual engineer car stock listings and recording accuracy performance.
- Coordinate stocks audits for all off site storage locations, including the administration and recording accuracy performance.
- Provide feedback for stock improvement and highlight areas of concern.
- Administer stock adjustments accurately for audits and recording purposes.
- Track assets if lost and carry out investigations when required.
- Implement improvement processes to ensure the company's inventory is accurate.
- Perform cyclical stock checks ensuring integrity and accuracy
- Check and adjust warehouse information held on company database.
- Reconfigure storage areas to meet the demands of stock intakes and removal.
- Ensure stock is held in the correct locations and keep receiving locations up to date.
- Identify and report stock shortages and liaise accordingly with relevant departments.
- Deal with any stock-based queries and carry out asset tracking.
- General administrative duties to support the warehouse and logistics team.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and raise health and safety concerns to their manager when necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by the warehouse and logistics manager or stock controller to meet department objectives.
Why choose them?
- Reward & Recognition scheme
- "Dress down" policy in Cardiff office
- Discounted gym membership
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Charity days and fun events
- Driver's licence (location is not accessible via public transport)