**This is a temporary to permanent position - so candidates must be willing to start work immediately**
Salary: £10 per hour, rising to £22,100 if permanent employment is offered
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
A fantastic opportunity to join this extremely successful, very progressive company that offer fantastic products. You will be required to start within this role as a Temporary member of staff and initially the role will be a lot of stock counting and moving pallets.
As the role progresses you will be responsible for:
- Completing daily packaging, raw materials, finished goods and consumable stock counts
- Investigating discrepancies and verifying transfer documents
- Actively participate in quarterly stocktakes
- Obtain daily packing lists of good packed
- Putting away new stock into the assigned locations
- Flagging damaged or short dated perishable goods
- Responsible for highlighting any low stock levels and reporting
You will have ideally worked within a similar stock control/ warehouse administration/ stock administration position previously and be able to use a computer. You must also be a driver due to the rural location.
Please email your CV