New role based in Bootle, with a well-established company. We are looking for a Stock Controller who has the experience and enthusiasm to maintain a fast paced working enviroment. Stock control experience is essential.
- Experience or working in a manufacturing organisation
- Experience within finance
- Experience of using ERP systems (Oracle preferred) to interrogate transactions
- Reviewing all our systems and processes regarding inventory, and assessing whether they are suitable and adhered to
- Stock control and assessing accuracy between physical and Oracle
- Reporting to management on findings and making recommendations
*Main duties include the following.
*Keeping stock control system up to date by:
*Entering new products
*Entering receipts / despatches
*Changing bay locations
*Producing reports, must have good IT skills
*Carrying out stock checks
*Checking picked orders and resolving
*Stock control experience preferred
*Experience using oracle
Liaison with other staff and contact with customers and suppliers by telephone and email is also a daily task, so we are looking for someone who also has excellent customer service skills.
Hours: 08.00 - 16.30 With 1 hour lunch - Monday - Thursday
08.00 - 15.30 Friday
If you feel this is the role for you please give me a call today 0161 503 2209 or 07515325187
Alternatively email me your CV with this job reference (Hl9495)
I look forward to hearing from you soon!