Brook Street are proud to be working with a successful company who are looking to recruit Auditors/Stock-takers to join their growing teams to work across the North East region serving our customers in their stores.
The Role of Auditor/Stock-taker:
- The role involves counting stock with our handheld systems to provide data to our customers on a casual contract with various shifts including mornings, evenings and night shifts.
- Due to the needs of our business, we need candidates who are available to work weekendsand at least 2 shifts a week between Monday - Friday.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however full training will be given on our processes and the use of equipment.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work and a desire to provide excellent customer service
- A flexible approach to the work environment including the ability to engage with colleagues, Team Leaders and employees of our clients
- The ability to work swiftly and accurately with the determination to exceed required productivity targets
- The ability and enjoyment of physical work
Requirements of an Auditor/ Stock-taker:
- Access to personal transport and a full, clean driving licence are advantageous as we may require employees to drive themselves and colleagues to a customer location. Additional pay and travel costs will be provided in such instances.
- Paid holiday leave
- Opportunity to join the contributory pension scheme
- Further training and development opportunities within the Auditor role or up to Team Leader level