Hours: 16 Hours between 8:30-12:30pm - Monday to Saturday (Please note due to COVID currently working two days on two days off)
Are you available to work near immediately and looking for part-time work?
I`m recruiting for a punctual, accurate and hard-working individual to fill the position of stockroom assistant for the highly reputable company based in Birmingham.
My client is a leading international optical lens and frame manufacturer. You would be joining the market leader of this industry. They put a high amount of emphasis on quality of the production; this is not your average high street opticians who manufacture on a mass daily scale.
The brand enhances the lives and vision of millions of people around the world.
Firstly, in order to become successful in the role you will have the following key attributes.
- Good thinking and problem solving
- Creativity and innovation (display curiosity)
- Work effectively with others
- Good communication - both verbal and literal
- Results driven with a high level of priority management
- Willingness to learn
Does the role interest you so far? If so, these are the key responsibilities that will be part of your day to day duties.
- Ability to analyse and sort incoming post that consists of items that require forwarding to various other departments.
- Receive and store multiple lines of stock products.
- Ensure accurate verification of stock lines.
- Ensure compliance of stockroom and work to correct safety guidelines.
- Perform various other tasks within a stockroom setting.
- Accurate data entry into various systems including SAP.
- Support stockroom controller in other stockroom duties.
- Previous stockroom experience
- Ideally someone with optical knowledge (not essential)
- Ability to work actively on your feet
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good level of English, Numeracy & IT competent
The successful candidate will be entitled to the following annual benefits after their completion of their 3 month probation period.
- Basic salary: £9800 per annum - equals to £24700 per annum (full-time)
- CZV bonus
- KPI bonus
- Industry knowledge bonus
- Travel Card (option of parking or west midlands bus or train pass)
- BUPA membership - single cover
If this sounds like an interesting role and you and would like further details regarding this, please do not hesitate to send me over your cv or contact me via email -