We are working with with one of Europe's leading luxury retailers with quality and exceptional customer experience at the heart of their business. This is an exceptional opportunity with even more exceptional benefits.
As an ambassador for the brand, the role of the Boutique Manager is to effectively manage the day-to-day operation of store and team to consistently achieve the store objectives and assist in achieving the Business goals.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- To work within the Company guidelines to achieve the store and Company financial targets.
- To manage the day-to-day store operations including rota, security checks, cash handling, visual merchandising and people issues etc.
- Continually monitors store processes and procedures to ensure best practice standards are in place.
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against store objectives.
- To manage recruitment and induction of employees against Company and store criteria.
- Full stock cycle and stock take accountability in store.
- Full administrative responsibility, including store reporting.
- Management of Store housekeeping and Visual Merchandising in line with Company guidelines.
- Offer & provide demonstrations (including hand massage) to all customers
- Offer & serve refreshments, including wine on weekends and at special events
- Training and induction in line with store responsibility in Company formal induction and management of consistent feedback and follow up.
- To maintain optimal stock levels in core and campaign bestselling lines.
- Proven success in a retail management position
- PC literate - preferably: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven team leadership ability
- Proven commercial acumen and P&L accountability (preferred)
- Previous experience in dealing with basic performance management and development of team
- General understanding of H&S at store level
- Proven commercial acumen
- Clear communication skills - Communicates confidently and effectively in group situations
- Achieving Results - Drives financial objectives within team as well and maintain personal objectives
- Business and Competitor Awareness
- Self-Motivation - Proactively seeks ways to enhance own performance
- Customer Focus - Develops team to exceed customer expectations
- Planning & Prioritising - Is able to prioritise tasks to achieve objectives
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Confident in making decisions without input from Senior Management
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS*
- A competitive salary up to £31,000 per annum
- Generous staff discount to use on brand products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Pension scheme
- Company Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech, Childcare Vouchers
- Bonus Structure
** Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Maisie or Lauren on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***