Brook Street is seeking a new Store Manager to assist with the smooth operation of our Ballymoney, County Antrim based client`s retail outlet.
Selling Jewellery and accessories of fantastic quality you will assist the sales team with driving performance and engagement across the branch to maximise productivity and revenue generated across both the store and online platforms. As a company you will have excellent support to assist you in your role however you will have experience in;
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Capable of dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner sourcing an ideal outcome.
- Driving sales performance & footfall within the store operations.
- Managing Store KPIs. Motivating Sales Team to achieve store targets and setting plans for performance improvement where required.
- Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from Management
- Keeping accurate records of store performance and completing daily reports
- Prepare for and attend monthly cost/ performance meetings with the Retail Director
- Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security policies.
- Responsible for the management of all cash including; banking, daily cash ups, click and collects
- Rota Planning, People Management and Training.
- Conducting reviews, 121s, appraisals, identifying recruitment needs and dealing with personnel issues in a timely manner.
- Be a strong brand ambassador-demonstrating product knowledge on all categories and be Responsible for the entire product life cycle; deliveries, buying in stock onto the till system, merchandising, pricing, training, stock takes, sales, promotions, returns
Alongside the types of experiences listed above you will ideally have the below essential criteria;
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Math's and English Grade C or above
- 1 years' + experience in a managerial position.
- Passion for jewellery and customer service
- Proven understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
- Sound judgement with confident decision-making
- Ability to implement procedural change, coach and give feedback effectively
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages and EPOS systems
- Positive, pro-active and professional approach
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 or above in Retail Qualification (desirable)
- Business/Retail related degree (desirable)
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you please feel free to reach out to Stephen Haslam or Robbie Adams on 02890 881100 or alternatively click the apply link.