Are you an entrepreneurial and business focused Store Manager? The this is a great opportunity to join a well-established national company!
You will need to have management experience at a similar level in the retail or sales sectors and demonstrate that you are both a strong team player as well as being able to work on your own initiative. You`ll be entrepreneurial and business focused and given the autonomy to grow and develop your store.
You`ll be responsible for training and motivating a small team whose key focus will be to maximise store profitability through driving sales, achieving KPI`s, and providing the highest standards of customer service. You will also take responsibility for managing local marketing activities, dealing with customer administration and ensuring all store standards are maintained.
You will need to be flexible to work 40 hours per week over 5 out of 7 days to cover the following opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Sunday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Usually, 2 weekends off per month.
- Competitive rates of pay, reviewed on an annual basis.
- Quarterly bonus calculated against operational and sales targets.
- Monthly bonus for delivering great customer service.
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Company Sharesave Scheme.
- Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- A day off on your birthday, vouchers to recognise personal events such as engagements, weddings and births, a Christmas party and many others
If you are interested to learn more about this than please apply with your CV or call our Abingdon Branch at 01235 706100 and ask for Valentin.