£22,000 per annum
Join an Innovative company experiencing massive business growth!
This is a new opportunity for a Stores and Warehouse Operative with Goods-in & Out experience who are looking for a new role based very close to Southampton.
Specialising in manufacturing for scientific, analytical and metrology industries this business are looking for a Warehouse Operative to manage receipt, control, storage and movement of materials within the business in compliance with established procedures.
If you have a background in warehousing and shipping or dispatch then we want to hear from you!
About the Role
Working as a Stores Operative, key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure stock record accuracy is maintained (quantity and location)
- Ensure that materials are stored and handled safely and reliably
- Ensure timely delivery of materials to point of use as required
- Receive materials delivered to goods inwards from couriers
- Pass received materials to goods in inspection
- Cleaning activities within the work area as required
- Book materials into stock and out of stores
- Ensure receipt of chemicals in line with established H&S / COSHH requirements
- Ensure shipping accuracy is maintained for each individual customer shipment
- Ensure each shipment is packed accurately and efficiently in order to meet set collection times
- To be flexible in adjusting to customer requirements as and when required
- Maintain Quality control of all labelling and box requirements
Apply now to have a chat about this great opportunity with a leading employer.
What is in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you will be given:
- Basic salary circa £22k per annum, depending on experience and shift.
- The opportunity to upskill with training
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Well-being activities
- Company events and perks
- Employee referral incentive
- Peer-to-peer recognition scheme and long-term service awards
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a stores, warehouse or goods-in/out role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Disciplined approach to working and high quality standards
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of warehouse management or database systems
- Desire to learn and ability to develop
- Strong communicator
- Flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and requirements
- Happy to wear required PPE when needed including hairnet.
Want to hear more? Apply Now!
If you like the look of this Warehouse/Stores Operative opportunity to work for an employer who cares about your success, future-proofing your career with leading training, please get in touch today by clicking apply.