An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Strategic Business Manager to join a fantastic organisation on a temporary for 3 months with the chance of it being extended or even going permanent.
Immediate start available!
- Provide business, project and financial management support
- To lead in the co-ordination and adjustment of operational approaches and arrangements to deliver service development and improvement programmes
- Develop, implement and oversee appropriate governance arrangements to support operational practice, strategic decision making and manage identified risks. Reports relating to Governance will be provided to the key stakeholders as required.
- Provide verbal and written reports as requested
- Work with senior managers and teams to identify opportunities for continual service improvement by utilising programme and project management methodologies
- Reviewing and analysing data
You must have:
- Experience in Strategic Business Management role or Senior Project Management role
- Experience in a finance role
- Able to analyse and process data
- No weekends
- Weekly pay
- Excellent rate of pay
If you are interested contact James at Brook Street or apply now!