I am recruiting for a Student Enrolment Officer for a University based in Birmingham City Centre, they are offering a salary of circa £22500.
As the Student Enrolment Officer, you will be providing an effective and timely service in the recruitment and admission of student applications onto the Universities academic programmes. You will be responsible for the administration of new student enrolments, applicant processing, and new student communication/query resolutions. You will also be an advocate of the University and get involved with the marketing and recruitment of new students.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support applicants in their journey from recruitment to enrolment
- Respond to routine enquiries from staff and students about projects, initiatives and programmes
- Ensure applicants have the resources and information necessary to engage with the Student Finance England application process
- Act as a primary point of contact for recruitment partners across Birmingham and supporting their timely access to admissions information, recruitment materials, course details, etc.
- Maintain accurate and complete applicant records and ensure that all applicant information is readily accessible
- Support the implementation of recruitment activities of the University to help with further admissions of new students
- Engage in direct recruitment activities in and around the Birmingham area including jobs fairs, education fairs and professional networking events
- Producing reports on admissions matters as and when required
- Comfortable in completing a DBS security check
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Experience of working within Higher Education in a student enrolment or recruitment function would be ideal
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to prioritise, making sound and timely decisions using own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Ability to apply attention to detail
- IT literacy and knowledge
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £22500 salary
- Monday-Friday 37 hour working week
- Early finish on a Friday
- 28 days annual leave per year, pro rata (plus 8 bank holidays & 4 additional closure days)
- Attractive pension
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***