Brook Street are delighted to be supporting a client during their search for a Temporary Student Services Officer based in the location of Slough.
For this role you will require a DBS Enhanced, preferably on the update service.
Desirable skills for the role would be:
1. Experience to work effectively within a team, using strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise with a variety of colleagues
2. Provide a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to DBS
3. The ability to priorities workload and multitask.
4. Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality
5. Strong problem-solving skills and the initiative to work proactively in both independent work and team-based tasks
6. Experience in working with students, including adults and young people
7. A knowledge of Finance and Accounts would also be beneficial for this role
This temporary role will pay up to £13ph depending on experience for a 37hr week between the hours of 9am-5pm with some flexibility around evening work for events.
Your pay will be paid weekly in arrears and you will also accrue holiday while on assignment with us.
Please call Sian B at Brook Street Woking on 07483 361940 if you are interested or apply directly online.