I am recruiting for 20 Summer Helpers to support a Student Accommodation in Birmingham City Centre during their busy summer period, clearing and cleaning student rooms.
This is Temporary Assignment between 10th June - 14th September . *** You must be available throughout this period ***
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. (Includes 4 weekends throughout the assignment).
Pay: £9.64 per hour
THE JOB PURPOSE
To assist Accommodation Services staff prepare the accommodation for conference and student use.
To liaise with the Accommodation Manager, Facilities staff and Team Leader
- To work with the Team Leader to ensure completion within the set timescales/deadlines
- To assist in the clearing out of vacated accommodation including the removal of rubbish and left property
- To assist in the preparation of the accommodation for new occupants including replacement of missing items (e.g. pillows, mattress covers)
- To safely transport white goods, furniture and miscellaneous items around the site as required using equipment provided
- To collect and dispose of rubbish using equipment provided
- To keep the site free from litter
- To undertake cleaning duties as required e.g. floods, spillages
- To assist in the preparation of the accommodation for conferences including making beds
- Must be able to work flexible to meet the needs of the service
- Awareness of Health & Safety issues and the need for safe methods of working.
- Flexibility to change working hours
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills and organisational skills with a flexible approach in terms of responding to workload and priority of tasks
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***