Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting a Team Leader, in their Finance and Accounts Dept, for our leading Public Sector client based in Armagh.
The Supplier Maintenance team is part of the Accounts Payable team that is involved in processing invoices and expenses for payment.
As the successful Candidate you will be responsible for the supervision of administrative staff in the section including the management and allocation of duties. You will provide administrative support for aspects of the work of the section using the full range of IT equipment including typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, intranet and internet facilities. You will provide advice and assistance to officers, customers, the public and other professionals. You will also assist in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources in order to support the work identified; you will prepare letters, minutes, notes and other clerical support to officers as appropriate.
You will also have either an NVQ Level 3, BTEC National or two A levels or equivalent and a minimum of one year's experience in an office based administrative role.
You will benefit from:
- Full training and induction
- Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation that promotes diversity and inclusiveness
- The opportunity (however not guaranteed) to apply for internal roles
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
- Ability to work across school admissions teams in all admissions regions across NI.
- No weekend work (Shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £10.70 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Melissa Grogan at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.