We are currently working with a well-known, big brand organisation based in North London, seeking a Demand and Supply Planner to join them on a permanent basis. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company where you are part of making a difference!
The main purpose of your job as a Supply and Demand Planner will be to take charge of planning and organising the supply of products via optimisation of inventory levels. You will also be advising on production requirements and sharing valuable business insights to ensure the company keeps it's "customer first" approach.
Your outstanding data and reconciliation skills, your ability to analyse past performance, and monitor and feedback the reliability of product availability with relevant stakeholders will be what makes you stand out from the crowd for this job. Ideally you will also have a FMCG background although this is not essential.
As a Demand and Supply Planner, your main responsibilities will include:
- 12 month forward overview of forward forecasts, whilst accounting for supply issues and marketing plans
- Working within agreed KPIs when supplying Performance Management
- Through the on-time receipt of finished products, achieving customer service levels
- Ensure accurate inventory data
- Develop and maintain relevant supply chain and logistics KPIs
To be considered for this exciting Supply and Demand Planner job, you must have:
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One
- A background of 2+ years within a Demand and Supply Planning job
Please note, only applications from candidates living within 30-45 minutes travel of NW2 will be considered. Due to current social distancing guidelines, interviews will take place virtually.
Apply now if you fit the above criteria - we are excited to hear from you!