Do you have purchasing and supply chain experience? Are you able to deliver an efficient service to our client who urgently need your support?
We have a temporary opportunity for somebody to join a thriving business in the Treforrest area of Cardiff that is looking to grow their team. The duties of this role are diverse and the successful candidate will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment and will be assisting the Supply Chain Manager in the purchasing of raw materials, consumables and packaging needed in Operations.
You will need:
- Purchasing experience
- Supplier communication and negotiation
- Knowledge and experience of logistics /import procedures
- Excellent computer skills, including excel and Sage 20
Your duties will include:
- Raising orders for items including lab chemicals, consumables, services and inter-company purchases
- Liaising with suppliers regaring logistics and quality
- Cost savings/negotiations with lab chemical/consumables suppliers
- Regular stock-take of consumables
This will be for 2-3 months, 37.5 hours and the hourly rate is £11.20 per hour. Apply today!