Supply Chain Planner - Approx. £25k - £30k Depending on experience
Are you an experienced planner with knowledge of FMCG planning?
Do you have knowledge of manufacturing and ERP systems?
Brook Street is pleased to be working alongside an award-winning, family run business that, due to rapid expansion, are able to offer a fantastic opportunity to join their close-knit team. Our client is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join their Supply Chain team.
Who's right for the job?
Our client is looking for an established, self-motivated individual with exceptional communication skills. They must be able to work on their own and unsupervised, or as part of a team and have at least one years' experience in a FMCG Planning. In addition to this, it is advantageous for a candidate to have good communication, mathematical and organisational skills.
It is important that you also have a good working level of Microsoft Office, including advanced knowledge of Excel, as well as knowledge of working with ERP systems such as SAP or a similar management system (implementation experience preferred).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven track record of driving change and new processes through continuous improvement
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience of lean methodology
- Experience of working in a "project change" environment
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated with Excellent Attention to detail
- Profound analytical skills
- Requires problem-solving skills to Root Cause Corrective Action and solve common problems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively
Key Daily Duties will include:
- Production scheduling - ensuring that the production plan is SMART and finished goods inventory is maintained in line with forecasted requirements.
- Identifying and evaluating any inefficiencies in the production plan and suggesting positive improvements.
- Inventory management - ensuring finished goods, raw and dry materials inventory targets are reviewed and updated regularly.
- MRP - managing the flow of raw and dry materials through the business to ensure availability on both is optimised.
- Ensuring inbound delivery plan is maintained and updated with consideration shown to on site capacity.
- Managing and booking inbound transport ensuring transport efficiency is optimised.
- Communication with production and despatch departments to aid information flow throughout the business.
- Managing supplier relationships and working with Head of Supply chain to ensure supplier scorecards are updated and reviewed.
- Reconciling invoices with the finance team.
- Required skills and experience
What's in it for you?
Our client's fantastic benefits include a fully subsidised breakfast and lunch every Friday and monthly Wellness clinics with an onsite masseuse. In addition, for your hard work, you will receive a salary depending on experience between £25k and £35k. In addition, you will receive a business laptop, company pension scheme, and life insurance (once passed probation).
You will work inside of a close-knit team, being part of shaping a new, rapidly expanding industry.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben G at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice (at) brookstreet.co.uk.