Are you an Excel whizz and have experience in a busy varied role? I am looking for an experienced administrator with excellent Excel ability for a 3 month temporary role to support the Supply Chain Planning department in a well established, Bradford based company.
Typical responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- PO amendments and data analysis
- Proactive planning and data manipulation
- Working closely with immediate team and key stakeholders
- General admininistration tasks to support the team
- Creating, running and sending reports
- Daily use of Excel, using v lookups and pivot table functions
- Processing through in house systems, training will be provided
This could be an initial 3 months role (extension would depend on the company needs)
The hourly rate starts at £8.50 per hour, increasing to £9.89 after 12 weeks. Full-time office hours working 8.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
We`re looking for candidates who enjoy getting stuck in and are assertive and confident in their approach to work! Our client is looking for candidates to join their team and strive towards their goals and team objectives.
Candidates must be immediately available to come in to our branch in Bradford City Centre to register.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are immediately available, please apply online today!