Salary: £36,000-£40,000 circa + company car and expenses paid
Hours: 8am-5.30pm Monday - Friday
Location: Rural Sevenoaks
This company are a fantastic employer who are one of the longest standing businesses within their industry. They are looking for the suitable individual to have experience in Warehouse Management, Logistics, Stock Management and ideally a knowledge of purchasing.
You will be confident, articulate, professional and polished with the ability to manage 3 office based staff and liaise with warehousing/port officials, suppliers and hauliers. You must be a driver and able to travel once or twice per week to oversea warehouse/depots and also meet customers.
Your duties will include:
- Management of 3 Shipping Coordinators
- Check supplier sales orders against purchase orders
- Track shipments and container arrivals
- Update depots with stock arrivals
- Monitor supplier invoices/payments
- Stock transfers
- Non conformance queries
- Stock reports for group buyers
- Oversea stock availabilities at certain locations and communicate with port officials
If you would like to find out more about this role or feel that you have suitable experience then please send your CV across today or call us on 01892 790700.