Brook Street Recruitment are delighted to be assisting our Dungannon client who is a leading practice within Northern Ireland working with a diverse and progressive client portfolio to recruit Support Administration staff for a 12 month fixed term contract
This varied and exciting role will involve working with a range of team members and client types, from sole traders to small and medium size companies, assisting with drafting engagement contracts, invoices, and reporting.
Support Administration Staff play a vital role providing administrative support to practice teams consequently freeing up time for teams to increase and focus on client delivery, quality, and growth.
The job holder reports directly to the support coordinator. The support staff will be responsible for a core set of responsibilities.
* Own the billing process and ensure bills are confirmed/approved
* Arranging credit notes & write offs
* Wip Managements
* Time analysis
* CRM Maintenance - internal role updates/client address changes etc
Risk Management, Anti-Money laundering, and Compliance
* Assist with the completion of engagement set ups and close downs
* Anti-Money Laundering checks
* Other risk and compliance activities
* Track and resolve outstanding risk management issues and requests with deadlines
* Ensure all clients within your portfolio and any new clients have the necessary up to date risk management documentation in place and monitor this on an ongoing basis
* Reception cover
* Collation of information for meetings
* Filing Accounts and tax returns
* PowerPoint/Excel and report writing
Support Administration Staff are responsible for the provision of administration support to a department. The requirements of the role are:
* Pragmatic and objective approach to problem solving and the ability to multitask
* Strong oral and written communication skills to gather requests and be able to prioritise these sensibly
* Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills
* Good numeracy, analytical skills, and adept in Microsoft applications
* Ability to communicate with impact and empathy and to deliver difficult messages
* Over 3 years administration experience
Salary will be negotiable and reflective of experience. They offer a generous pension, annual leave, and health-care benefits.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROLE IS A 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT !
If interested please send CV via the link - please note if you do not fit the criteria for three years hands on administration experience in a busy office you will not be selected.