We are looking for an analyst who will focus on exploring the search advertising ecosystem for the EMEA marketplaces, and specifically help in building and scaling frameworks & solutions to identify near term opportunities for our advertisers. In this role you will dive into large amounts of data to create compelling opportunity insights and build associated narratives to engage our partner teams. You must have a keen intellect for identifying opportunities and automating processes to generate insights to efficiently scale efforts across multiple International marketplaces. Equally important is your ability to bring in fresh perspectives on enriching existing and building new solutions to solve for challenging business problems.
This is a contract role up to 18 months, starting early October, paying up to £41,500pa with a possible 5% bonus at the end of a successful contract.
* Drive development of marketplace insights and advertiser opportunities underpinned by existing frameworks for key verticals (e.g. travel, retail) across top EMEA markets
* Work on ad-hoc projects with the basic theme of analyzing large quantities of data to generate meaningful actionable insights for our advertisers
* Gain understanding of the key ad product features and help develop adoption opportunities within verticals and support building approaches to quantify the impact of feature adoption on vertical revenues, wherever relevant.
* Build user intuitive dashboards to track and monitor progress on advertiser demand opportunities as well as feature adoption opportunities
* Collaborate with different parts/teams of the Advertising eco system, as required, to leverage diverse assets and tools towards solving on-demand business problems
* Identify areas of automation amongst existing recurring analyses to bring in operational efficiencies and lead end-to-end automation
Requirements for the role:
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science
* Thorough knowledge and proficiency in working with large data sets with the ability to skillfully interpret data and translate into insights and actions.
* Strong experience in MS Excel, SQL and PowerBI (Or other visualization tools)
* Strong attention to detail and data precision
* Top notch verbal and written communication skills
* Hands-on, results-oriented and pragmatic.
* Experience in the online/digital advertising industry is a plus
* Culture of Excellence
* Agile learner
* Strong attention to detail
* Critical Thinking
* Effective team player
* Clear Communication
* Problem Solving
* Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity
* Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload
Top 3 must haves
* Thorough knowledge and proficiency in working with large and complex data sets
* Ability to skillfully interpret data and translate into insights and actions.
* Strong experience in MS Excel, SQL and PowerBI (Or other visualization tools) is a must
The deadline for this role is Wednesday 8th September @ 5pm!