Salary: £18,000-£21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
This is a full-time permanent position.
The Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals.
The Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. The IT Support Analyst must have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
The Support Analyst will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and videoconferencing equipment. This position may require independent work, sharing information and assisting others with work orders
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform user administration duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to needs of the business
- Good time management, working to SLA's
- Previous Service Desk, 1st Line, Troubleshooting: PC's, Laptops, Mobile telephony experience would be desirable
We are working quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.