Brook Street has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Recruitment and Support Officer to join an established Education establishment in the Cardiff area. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering flexi-time and benefits from the successful candidate being able to work from home.
Reporting to Senior Management, the successful candidate will play a lead role in the implementation of the promotion of advocacy and support service, through Social Media, Events, Networking & Promotions.
- Represent the the business in the areas of recruitment, advocacy and widening participation at events
- Deliver bespoke sourcing activities, nationally and on a smaller-scale including organising and delivering tailored presentations / networking events / skills workshops, attending key careers fairs etc
- Deliver sourcing strategy throughout Wales
- Evaluate the impact of promotional activity against targets;
- Provide general administrative support to the team as required.
- Written & spoken Welsh Language skills - Essential
- Knowledge and experience of working within Education in Wales
- Degree Educated - Essential
- Strong IT skills with Social Media skills
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Full UK Driving licence
This is an incredible opportunity, working for a leading employer with great benefits including an attractive starting salary, incremental salary increases, 31 days annual leave and development opportunities.
Please contact Kerry Lewis at Brook Street.