A well established and reputable organisation is looking for Support Workers for their residential children home in Oldham. You will be working with children with Mental Health needs.
Main Job Role:
- Supporting children through their morning, mealtime and evening routines
- Acting as a professional parent and role model
- Domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry, shopping and collecting medication
- Liaising & report writing for families and professionals (e.g. Social Workers)
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
- Must have previous experience in challenging behaviour or EBD / attachment disorder
You will be passionate about making a change to the lives of the young people that you are supporting. You will need to be available to work shifts including sleep ins as you are working in their home and support is needed 24/7. You would ideally drive as you will be heading out and about with the young people to prehaps go shopping, cinema or other fun activities!
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Nathan on 0161 228 6168 or email your CV with the job reference number to: Manchester@ BSSocialCare.co.uk - thank you and good luck with your job search