Brook Street are working with our Belfast client to recruit a Support Services Administrator to join their expanding team.
Purpose of the job is to provide a high level of administrative and facilities support to the Support Services departments (Business Planning, Contracts & Procurement (Facilities) and Human Resources, ensuring high standards of customer service are provided to the business.
This is a varied role spread across three teams and includes both administrative duties as well as practical `hands-on` tasks within our facilities function
* Administration support associated with the data input and update of Supplier details onto Finance System.
* Inputting of data on the Contract Management System ensuring that up-to-date details are maintained.
* Running regular reports associated with the above two Systems - identifying out-dated information and updating where necessary.
* Interpretation and presentation of report data into excel format.
* Circulating regular reports to C&P Manager and other Departmental Managers - when required.
* Administering and maintaining Archive storage records.
* Assist with administrative duties associated with the procurement process.
* Reconciliation of Invoices received against Orders raised.
* Monitor stock of levels of pre-printed stationery and re-order when necessary
* GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or an equivalent qualification
* A minimum of 1 years` experience of working in an administration role.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Understanding of the importance of data protection and confidentiality.
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, meeting deadlines with good attention to detail.
* Confident in dealing with members of the general public.
Role is full time and permanent and the hours of work are 37 per week. Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
Salary - £18,000 per annum
Full spec can be provided on application
To be considered please send CV via the apply link