We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to assist residents in a Learning Disability supported living environment.
Our client has new and exciting opportunities for support workers; they are on a mission to provide help and support for people who find they are struggling to live independently in the community.
You will be supporting, advising and helping young adults with learning disabilities. Your main aim is to help build and develop independent living skills.
We require you to have the following in order to be considered for this role, mainly:
* NVQ2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
* Experience of working with Learning Disabilities
* Mandatory training up to date
* Flexible to be assigned to sleep in's.
In return, we offer the following:
* Paid holiday
* A contract of employment
* Workplace pension
* Online e-learning suite
* Online timesheets and payslips
If this sounds like you and you imagine yourself helping others then why not email carris on