DAY AND NIGHT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
BS Social Care are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest providers of specialist behavioural health services for children in the UK, who have a particularly large presence in the North East of England.
Working as a support worker/learning support assistant, you will assist the home manager and the rest of the team to oversee the delivery of care and excellent service provision, safeguarding the young people whilst encouraging them to flourish. With your superb team work skills, you will work with the manager and staff team to maintain the `Good` rating with both Ofsted and the CQC and strive towards delivering an `Outstanding` service.
We are looking for support worker who are:
- Passionate about improving the lives of others;
- Looking for a career and not a job;
- Wanting to progress within education and care;
- Innovative, engaging enthusiastic and inspirational;
- Able to work a variety of shifts;
- A positive and consistent role model to others;
- A creative thinker and implementer;
- An excellent communicator and team player;
- Seeking career development and training.
This is a great opportunity to join a unique service in a beautiful setting, surrounded by stunning grounds and take your career to the next step. There is plenty opportunity for career progression with the role and it is actively encouraged.
To discuss further, please call Matty on 0191 261 7570.