I am looking for an experienced and passionate Support Worker (nights) at a leading offender rehabilitation charity near Taunton. This position will find you supporting men with complex needs and challenging pasts and helping them move forwards with their lives.
If you want to work somewhere that makes a real difference to people's lives then this job will of interest to you.
As a Night Support Worker you will assist in the delivery of a programme that, together with the day-to-day service, will be delivered stably and effectively. You will also do this to achieve the particular outcomes laid out in the Clients` care plan and also, that the security of the service and the surroundings are maintained.
The Key responsibilities of this role will include;
- Key work and support clients generally within your project
- Provide personal care to identified clients
-Work with behaviours that challenge
- Take an active role in the assessment and management of risk
- Maintain a clear and calm manner whilst managing client risk
- Ensure that all medication within the project is managed in line with Trust policy and procedures.
- Manage client meetings and facilitate the Client Inclusion and Training representatives
- Assist in the management of the referral process within the project to achieve agreed occupancy levels
- Apply Emergency First Aid response to clients and any other person in the building/grounds
- Ensure that the client is offered food according to their dietary need and has access to food and drink 24/7
In this position you will be provided with a training that will be tailored to your needs and they will help you study towards qualifications that you want. Within this role there is a big focus on being able to work well within a team, as this is very important. At this company there will be progression opportunities available to you and you will be able to pick the career path that suits you.
Salary: £21,264 per annum
-Annual leave of up to 30 days
-Access to the company holiday flat
-Employee Assistance Programme
If you think that you have the right experience for this job then please get in contact with Sarah Parsons at BS Social Care! Send an email, along with your CV to sarah.parsons @ bssocialcare.co.uk or Click Apply!