**Are you a Support Worker with care experience?**
If so, then read on,
I have a fantastic opportunity for you !
Part of your role will involve supporting a male service user with Autism, Learning Disability and communication needs. He has a Ghanaian background and enjoys Ghanaian music and food. These areas of support are very important for him. You would be required to be able to support him to meet his cultural needs and support him with all aspects of his daily care
The role pays - £19,350 per annum
Weekly Hours - 37.5 Hours
You will receive The following training,
- Break away training , Medication , First aid , manual handling , Fire and safety plus more.
You will need the following,
- Possession of a relevant vocational qualification (such as NVQ, Health & Social Care Diploma or equivalent)
- Ability to engage with service users and to develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships
- Ability to follow policies, guidelines and guidance/instructions from senior staff
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service
If successful you will go through all the necessary mandatory recruitment checks including taking out a new enhanced DBS check on you with your permission unless you already have an up to date one registered with the DBS update service.
If this is something you are interested in please call Barry on 0208 918 1420 or email me your cv
I look forward to hearing from you.