We`re currently recruiting for Support Workers in Brighton. This role is supporting clients with learning disabilities and mental health conditions. You will be supporting clients with benefits, tenancy agreements, budgeting and daily living
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience working with clients mental health/ learning disabilities.
- Be a good listener and clear communication skills when interacting with the residents.
- Be supportive and friendly
- Have restraint training/experience
Flexible to work evenings, waking nights and weekends
We can offer you:
- Flexible hours including long days and waking nights
- Opportunities to work in other services
- Holiday and pension
For more information please call Sachea at BS Social Care on 0748 919095.