Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? We are looking for a support workers with experience in working with learning disabilities and mental health conditions to help support one of our fantastic clients near Wells.
You'll be working on a beautiful site, providing client focused support and all the while working with an amazing team! You'll be working with some real unique people who will provide no end of joy if you are prepared to get stuck in, show them empathy and care
Duties will include:
- Supporting residents in gaining independence
- Supporting with cooking, shopping and life-skills
- Organising and taking part in a wide variety of activities
- Providing emotional support
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working with learning disabilities or mental health,
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- An amazing pay rate (this is PAYE too!)
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life,
This is an amazing opportunity a Care Assistant, Support Worker or even a Teaching Assistant to make an immediate impact to peoples lifer's. You'll also get paid really well!
If you're interested please click apply, or call Safi at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300.