Role: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £10ph
We are supporting this amazing service who support people with long term mental health problems, learning difficulties & Autism within the community. The people you will be supporting live in their own accommodation and need support to sustain their tenancy bills, benefits & employment.
What you'll need is
- 6 months experience in the health and social care sector.
- A DBS, if you have one on the update service, we can get you working even quicker.
- Ideally a Driver as they have an outreach team.
- Be able to provide references from the last 2 years
What can we offer?
- Flexible work that will suit you
- Holiday Pay
- A Variety of Homes and Services to work for
How to Apply
If this role is of interest or you want to find out more please get in touch with Joe on 0117 9486300 or click apply.
Good luck on your job hunt!