BS Social Care are looking for support workers and housing concierge workers to support clients within the Stanley DH9 area. If you have experience supporting adults with all ranges of support needs from Mental health to Learning Disabilities! I want to hear from you today!
What we'll need from you:
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your life style days and nights available
- Up to full time hours
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start or if you want further info call Rebecca (Becka) on 07483919093. Look forward to hearing from you and becoming part of the amazing team here at The Newcastle Care Branch.