Are you someone who values supporting people in the local community and takes pride in contributing to other people's well-being?
A well-established expanding organisation is recruiting for a Support Worker for their supported living service. Working as part of team supporting people with learning disabilities in the community and in their own home. You'll be supporting a total of 6 clients who have learning disabilities, Autism, Down syndrome.
- Supporting individuals with everyday duties, this could be helping shopping, meal preparation, or simply keeping them company.
- General personal care
- Mostly 121 but team will work together and share domestic duties.
- Medication training/experience is preferred but not essential
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay, ranging between £10/£11 - £8.21 per hour for sleep in`s.
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Max at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300