Job title: Support Worker- Educational based
Location: Northumberland NE45
Pay rate: £9.00ph - £10.00
Start Date: Term time start date
Contract Type: Temp
Advert Close Date:
Are you a caring, understanding, reliable and have experience working with Children? Are you looking for work within the education sector? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable children?
We are looking for dedicated and committed staff to work with young people and adults (Students) ranging between 16 and 25 years of age to safeguard and promote their safety and welfare at all times. To support students and ensure they feel a sense of belonging and influence within their home, along with providing individualised day to day care and support.
You must provide and encourage students to access opportunities to engage in hobbies and experiences in order to attain positive outcomes, boost confidence and improve resilience whilst increasing their levels of independence and self-regulation.
What we'll need from you:
- Experience is key for this position for the temp to perm. A minimum of 6 months relevant experience supporting Children/ young adults (experience with Children with Learning Disabilities would be great)
- Calm, friendly, understanding, approachable personality - Covid status: double jabbed is required
- DBS to be on the update service is a bonus however, we can also apply for a new one.
- MAPA training is preferred but the company is happy to train
- On going support
- Training provided
- Part time and full time hours available
- Days or nights available
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Taylor for an informal chat alternatively apply online or send your CV