Are you someone who would like to support females with a background of domestic abuse?
Experience of working with domestic violence would be advantageous, as also working within a small community environment.
- To provide an outreach service for women who are residents and experiencing domestic abuse.
- Provide support and an effective advise and referral service to women to enable them to make choices about their future.
- Promote the service within the community and work in partnership with existing agencies within the area.
At BS Social Care we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- A highly competitive hourly rate
- Online certificates and training
- 24/7 office support
- DBS payback scheme (if your DBS is not on the update service)
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
If you are interested call to apply Max on 0117 948 6300.