***£9.00/ £10.00 ph. ***
Support Worker, Thornbury.
Are you someone who values working in a community focused environment and takes a holistic approach when contributing to others well-being?
A well-established expanding organization is recruiting for a Support Worker for their supported living service. The idyllic complex features five individual homes who support a total of 30 clients who have learning disabilities, Autism, Down syndrome, challenging behaviour and need safeguarding.
- A community driven person?
- Someone with a hollistic approach for the greater good of the home?
- Caring and versatile?
- Able to Sleep ins?
- Temporary ongoing. Sleep ins available.
- You will be supporting a range of people with various mental & physical challenges in each of the 5 houses on the complex.
- Managing challenging situations
- You will be taking part in activities such as arts & crafts and 1-1/shared support days out in Thornbury.
- Providing personal care.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay, ranging between £9.50/£10 per hour based on your experience & £8.91 per hour for sleep in`s.
- A friendly, supportive working environment including activities and days out around Thornbury.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Weekly pay
- On-going training
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one year`s experience in working within Health or Social Care.
- Experience with medication/medication trained is preferred but not essential.
If you are interested, please call Max for an informal chat at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300.