Are you someone that gets a sense of achievement from helping homeless people?
We are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with homeless people. We have a fantastic organisation based in Bristol who are looking for people to start right away.
- Managing the reception area
- Monitoring, ensuring the safety and security of residents
- Assisting with general cleaning and providing support with service administration tasks
At BS Social Care we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Accrued holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- A highly competitive hourly rate
- Online certificates and training
- 24/7 office support
- DBS payback scheme (if your DBS is not on the update service)
- 1 years experience working with homeless people or people in crisis
- 6 months experience in social care within the last 2 years.
- DBS (even better if already on update system)
- Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years.
If you are interested call to apply Max on 0117 948 6300.