19.45 - 7.15
Temporary ongoing shifts available
To Provide care to 11 units of supported accommodation of young adults aged 18+ who are experiencing homelessness.
You will be working through the night, responsible for managing a front office environment including dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries, engaging with clients, staff and external visitors and have good communication skills. You will be required to carry out and complete some administration duties and carry out regular patrols of the building.
* Knowledge of legislation relating to Health and Safety and Safeguarding of service users and staff
* Experience of managing a front office environment
* Good record keeping and data management skills
* A positive attitude and motivation towards supporting vulnerable clients
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good team working skills
* Proficient in a range of IT packages including Micro
You will need an Enhansed DBS
Please forward your CV to apply