Support Worker - Sandbach
Hours: 40 hours Fulltime and Part time hours available.
Shifts: Early, days and nights.
Pay: £20,800 FTE and £21,112 FTE for people with an NVQ Level 3.
A friendly and safe environment for adults with physical and learning disabilities. The work is very rewarding with no two days being the same. You will be part of a supportive team sharing the workload, looking after each other and celebrating success together.
- Supporting with daily personal care if required.
- Supporting with health needs, such as taking medication or attending medical appointments
- Going out in the community with service users and helping promote independence.
- Delivering support in a hygienic and safe way, following policies and procedures relating to infection control, hygiene and Health & Safety.
- Ensure Care plans are accurately followed.
- Excellent management and supportive staff.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Gain further NVQ's such as level 3 and level 5
- Support Worker Awards scheme
- Excellent Induction and Training
- Free DBS
- Company pension scheme
For more information, please apply online today.