We are BS Social Care; we are a well-established trusted recruitment firm looking for new talent to join our expanding team across Liverpool & Merseyside.
- Are you a Support worker looking for your next challenge?
- Looking for weekly pay and competitive pay rates?
You will join our nationwide network of talented Social Workers.
You will be supported by our friendly team of consultants from day one, we have 24hr 365day a year employee support line and a city centre-based office, so we are always on hand to answer your questions and discuss your availability.
As a business, BS Social Care offers excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Accrue annual leave when you work.
- Flexible work schedules now allow for a balanced home-work-life balance.
- Extensive free training including access to thousands of online courses and industry recognised certificates via our training partner Percipio.
- Employer pension contributions. You pay in, we pay in.
- Access to mental health support from day one of employment.
- Work alongside excellent clients some of which work exclusively with us meaning you will have opportunities that you will only get working for BS Social Care.
BS Social Care is part of the leading global workforce solutions company, ManpowerGroup. In 2022, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World`s Most Ethical Companies for the thirteenth consecutive year, confirming its position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
6 months paid UK care experience within the past year or 12 months paid care experience with the past 5 years.