Working in partnership with one of our clients based in Hertfordshire (SG7 postcode) we are looking for candidates who would like a career in care and a desire for progression.
The services that are needing support fall under 'Equality Act 2010' and therefore require Female staffing. Working with Adults with learning disabilities, we are looking for candidates to have passion, drive, and a daily positive attitude. Experience is not essential however desirable, and we are looking for candidates who hold a UK driving license.
- £18,525 37.5 hours a week
- Sleeps paid at the same hourly rate
- 7:30- 15:00 14:30- 22:00 Middle shifts 9-5 or 10-6
- 7 day working pattern (weekend working) 2 in four weekends will be expected of you
- Parking at the services
- 28 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Relief day
- Volunteering days
- Health cash back plan
- Buy and sell annual leave
If you are looking to get into care or a role change, this is a fantastic opportunity. As mentioned previously experience is desirable but not essential.
Please get in touch with us today.