£8.06 per hour
My client have been appointed to run a new Supported Living service for young adults with learning disabilities/autism. Join our exciting new team as a Support Worker on either full time or part time hours be part of this new service on the Derwenthorpe site near Burnholme.
This is a responsible role which is really varied, can be challenging and is extremely rewarding. You will be part of a staff team that offers plenty of variety, supporting individuals to achieve real goals. On a daily basis, you will be involved in supporting people in a variety of ways such as:
- Supporting people to access a range of activities out in the community such as going to the pub, cinema and meeting friends.
- Giving people encouragement, guidance and support on a daily basis.
- Supporting people to sporting events, music and other skilled activities.
We welcome people from all walks of life to apply for a job with them. We don't ask for specific qualifications or experience, just that you have the following values and attributes.
In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time) which increases after 3 & 5 years service.
- Pension Contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services.
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
Working hours will be made up of a variety of shifts five days over seven including some weekends, bank holidays and sleeps. Flexibility is desirable.
To apply, simply click "Apply" or to find out more call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312