Are you looking for a new, local & exciting opportunity to support Adults with Learning Difficulties? This booking is on your doorstep, paying a competitive rate and our current workers love being placed there!
We`re currently employing for our reputable and forward thinking client based in the heart of Wythenshawe in a gorgeous supported living service supporting 13 adults with autism, Asperger, and learning disabilities.
Your role will be to...
- Support the residents to encourage independent living.
- Assist in leisure activities - this can be in the home or out in the community.
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the environment.
We are looking for someone to...
- Be fun and love exploring Manchester
- Work as part of fabulous team
- Have 12 months experience within a relevant environment or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
To be rewarded for your hard work, there are benefits that come with becoming a temporary worker... This includes competitive pay, holiday pay, a pension scheme and ongoing support from your dedicated consultant Lisa Gale
Do you feel that this role was made for you? Call Natalie today to discuss arranging an immediate interview on 0161 228 6168, or send your CV and if suitable we will contact you quickly for a possible interview.