A new position has arisen within one of our client`s nursing home were you will be caring for physically disabled adults in a friendly working environment. You will be providing specialist rehabilitation for people with brain injuries.
The right candidate is committed to ensuring that the following key responsibilities are carried out:
-To support customers with their physical care, personal hygiene needs and daily life tasks and skills as required by their person centred plan (PCP), ensuring that their independence is preserved and developed as far as possible and affording appropriate levels of privacy and dignity.
- To work within a person- centred approach so as to encourage customers to maintain maximum independence, taking into account their physical and emotional condition, as well as their current skills, personal choices and aspirations.
- To ensure that record- keeping is maintained and update in an accurate, timely and confidential manner.
- A level of professional development and registration as indicated by purchaser, regulator or LCD (this may include level 2 in Health and Social Care Adults/ Children or Young people or learning disability or other similar qualification).
-A full driving licence due to location.
- Prior experience of providing personal care would be advantageous.
Key skills required
-Good interpersonal skills
- To be able to work on own as well as part of a team.
-To be able to establish and maintain professional working relationships.
- To be able to work under pressure and apply consistent approaches.
- To be able to maintain accurate records.
In return you will receive
- A competitive salary
- Free parking
- Free training (That need to be completed within 12 weeks)
- On sight accommodation
If you like what you see please send your CV to; as well as calling Keva on 0208 6808183