Are you looking for a new, local & exciting opportunity to support Adults with Learning Difficulties? This booking is on your doorstep, paying a competitive rate and our current workers love being placed there!
We`re currently recruiting for our reputable and forward thinking client based in the heart of Bury in a supported living service supporting an individual with asperges, and complex mental health problems. There will be no personal care or manual handling for this post.
Your role will be to...
- Support the residents to encourage independent living.
- Assist in leisure activities - this can be in the home or out in the community.
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the environment.
We are looking for someone to...
- Be assertive - you will come across some challenging behaviour.
- Have a therapeutic effect on the residents.
- Have 12 months experience within a relevant environment or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
To be rewarded for your hard work, there are benefits that come with becoming a temporary worker... This includes competitive pay, holiday pay, a pension scheme and ongoing support from your dedicated consultant Natalie.
If this sounds like the job for you or someone you know then contact me on the below details...
Telephone: 0161 228 6168
We look forward to hearing from you.