We are after someone who can commit to a 3 month contract supporting adults on the autistic spectrum. There is no personal care, the objective of the role is to inspire and motivate the residents.
So if you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding. Looking support work with people on the autistic spectrum to join friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Supporting people in gaining independence
- Organising and taking part in activities
- Providing emotional support
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years experience in working in care, specifically with Autism
- Driver is essential
and that's all.
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- On going training and support
- A contracted job which could turn into a permanent position.
If you're interested please click apply, or call Joe at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130