Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? We are looking for support workers that enjoy making a difference to people's lives by being a positive influence in their daily routine.
Cheltenham - On the edge of a beautiful Cotswold country side area close to the town centre.
Well established organisation with a great reputation. Residential unit with a group of 10 clients with mild learning difficulties. Age is ranging from 22-65.
Duties will include:
- Supporting residents in gaining independence.
- Organising and taking part in a wide variety of activities such as going to the cinema, shopping and meeting with friends.
- Providing emotional support.
- Some personal care required.
Are you a person that:
- Is positive and likes to chat with and look after clients with learning difficulties?
- Pro active, reliable and enjoy the fact that every day is different and wants offer a variety of activities to suit the client's needs?
Do you have:
- A minimum of one years experience in working with clients with learning difficulties.
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Driver preferred but not essential.
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay.
- On going training and support.
- Flexible hours to suit your life style between 08:30 and 21:00.
If you're interested please click apply, or call Joseph at BS Social Care on 0117 922 1130.