Seeking Male and Female staff to join our teams across South London.
Areas: Lambeth, Croydon, Wimbledon, Bromley and Beckenham.
Ever thought about a career in Care?
If you are passionate about developing a career, you could find your niche in Care.
Enter a world where you are able to make a difference each day to individuals in need. Be rewarded for your support and companionship whilst creating a strong career base. Care is always in demand with endless opportunities to suit the journey you wish to pursue.
This opportunity could be your first step into this rewarding industry.
The team aim to provide support to individuals with a variety of needs. This includes adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours; Autism, Aspergers, Epilepsy, Mental and Physical Health issues. Support and care is provided within their homes to allow independence.
Ongoing professional development is key within Care; to receive the correct qualifications and keep up to date current accomplishments. Here you will be able to expand your skills and broaden your abilities to support your career.
- Involve the client within all aspects of their care
- Keep support plans up to date
- Follow care plans and instructions specific to the individual
- To be able to use own initiative on a daily basis
- To be proactive yet respectful towards the clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to time manage effectively
- Current and valid UK driving licence (prepared to drive company cars)
If you wish to kick start a career within a rewarding sector, please apply today!